Why is iStand Really Different from "Other" Canes? (you know who)
The real difference between iStand Canes and The Other Ones
I've noticed that canes have had the same design for decades. No, for centuries. Think about famous cane users like Abe Lincoln. Or Fred Astaire. Or even Willy Wonka. They all used canes with a slender stick and short, rounded handle. Let's face it; these canes were seriously ugly. They still are!
In recent years, however, the simple walking cane has had a much-needed makeover. These modern designs are not only fashionable but improve joint mobility. No longer are canes associated with elder care. Or sick, aging senior citizens. And, iStand is not just marketing! It's the quality you expected in your younger years but haven't seen for decades.
Take the iStand Classic Cane, for example. It's completely different from the classic canes people like Andrew Jackson and Winston Churchill used. It's a cane for the 21st century. Just don't call it a walking stick! :)
- The iStand Classic Cane has a flexible shaft that reduces joint pain and improves comfort.
- It has a stand-alone base.
- It has an extra-long handle.
- It has a spring in the shaft, which also helps with mobility and fall prevention.
- It has a fashionable, lightweight design.
- It's made from the highest-quality materials.
- It's easy to clean.
- It provides you with the balance you need.
- It comes in two colors: Starlight and Black/White.
- What's more, it's completely affordable at just $49. Any anyone can use it, from teenagers to seniors.
I find there's another problem with traditional canes — the handle scuffs really easily, and that sucks. The iStand Classic Cane, however, solves this problem. You can purchase a separate silicone handle cover for this fashionable cane, which you can clean in the washing machine or dishwasher. The handle provides you with a soft grip and prevents scuffs. It costs just $10, or you can purchase two for $15. Bargain!
There's no other cane on the market that has such a modern design. But the iStand Classic Cane doesn't compromise comfort for style. You can use it to walk across about any terrain — grass, gravel, sand; you name it. It's one of the best walkers on the market.
If you need a cane for post-surgery or an injury that is NOT for oldsters, the iStand Classic Cane has you covered. You can also check out the product on Amazon.